Well, it has been a wonderful week of being humbled.
From two broken cars, a broken water heater and a lovely bout of bronchitis, I do believe God is telling me to slow down. So, slow down I have.
I shall be back next week feeling positive and regrouped! At the very least, hopefully not feeling sorry for myself. :)
I have so much to be grateful for.
Speaking of which, here are my top 10 things I am thankful for this week:
10. Getting my new Dominican Torch magazine in the mail-instead of junk mail.
9. Taking a short break from work
7. Baby Stephen's bottom teeth are in-no more screaming! Wahoo!
6. Having my fancy fashion design sister 'home' with us for a few days
5. An auto repair shop which can actually be trusted.
4. Having my mom help me watch the kids at a 2 hour Mass while Hubby sang in the choir for the last time (until next year).
3. Being able to watch all Star Wars episodes on the couch while I have bronchitis
2. Watching Cinderella with my little girl for the first time together, giggling, cuddling and having a treat!
1. My family. From my husband to my kiddos, my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, in-laws, all of them!
I am very grateful, what a nice week it has been.