Wednesday, June 01, 2005

On the mend...

I received a couple of emails asking where I have been.

Well, it has been a wonderful week of being humbled.

From two broken cars, a broken water heater and a lovely bout of bronchitis, I do believe God is telling me to slow down. So, slow down I have.

I shall be back next week feeling positive and regrouped! At the very least, hopefully not feeling sorry for myself. :)
I have so much to be grateful for.


Speaking of which, here are my top 10 things I am thankful for this week:

10. Getting my new Dominican Torch magazine in the mail-instead of junk mail.

9. Taking a short break from work


8. Antibiotics

7. Baby Stephen's bottom teeth are in-no more screaming! Wahoo!


6. Having my fancy fashion design sister 'home' with us for a few days

5. An auto repair shop which can actually be trusted.

4. Having my mom help me watch the kids at a 2 hour Mass while Hubby sang in the choir for the last time (until next year).

3. Being able to watch all Star Wars episodes on the couch while I have bronchitis

2. Watching Cinderella with my little girl for the first time together, giggling, cuddling and having a treat!

1. My family. From my husband to my kiddos, my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, in-laws, all of them!

I am very grateful, what a nice week it has been.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You got your Torch already? I'm jealous...maybe in today's mail - there's still time! : )
Nice blog! Hope you are feeling better!