Monday, November 25, 2013

Been a Long Time



Wow - it has been a really, really long time since my last posts. I'm thinking about restarting the blog since my life has changed so much.

My daughter is now 12.

My son is almost 9.

And we have a new baby - and she is almost 7 months.

My journey has changed.

My faith has been a struggle at times, in the last few years, but I'm trying very hard now.

Thanks be to God that I have my constant companion, best friend and husband to help me through navigate rough waters and storms.

I will admit that I have turned to social media for comfort and distraction - something I am working on. I feel as though my blog writing will help me keep my record - without looking to sites to validate or distract me. Only the Lord knows how distracted I am already.

Who knows - maybe I will forget to write more and come and visit my blog in another few years. :)

Sigh...

Here we go...

No comments: